Summary Engineering Regulatory Officer near Sept-Îles (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as an engineering regulatory officer. The following information is applicable to all Engineering inspectors and regulatory officers (NOC 2262).
Engineering inspectors and regulatory officers inspect transportation vehicles such as aircraft, watercraft, automobiles and trucks and weighing and measuring devices such as scales and meters as well as industrial instruments, processes and equipment for conformity to government and industry standards and regulations. They are employed by government agencies and in the private sector.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Québec
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Québec
- Conduct component defect investigations, examinations and tests
- Collect and analyze data from accidents
- Prepare draft investigative reports of findings
- Inspect and evaluate material and equipment for compliance to standards
- Recommend corrective or enforcement action
- Date modified: