Summary Press Line Operator - Rubber Products Manufacturing near Sudbury (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a press line operator - rubber products manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (NOC 9423).
Rubber processing machine operators and related workers operate rubber processing machinery and assemble and inspect rubber products. They are employed by tire manufacturers and other rubber products manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Ontario
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Ontario
- Fill out product inspection reports
- Set up, operate and tend machinery used for mixing, calendering, extruding, moulding and curing rubber materials or rubber products
- Check and monitor product quality
- Train or assist in the training of other workers
- Lay out and prepare rubber materials for assembly
- Date modified: