Job prospects Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) in the Toronto Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Medical radiation technologists" in the Toronto Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Medical radiation technologists (NOC 3215) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Medical radiation technologists in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 3,560 people work in this occupation.
- Medical radiation technologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 90%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: