Job prospects Medical Radiation Technologist in the Stratford–Bruce Peninsula Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Medical radiation technologists in the Stratford–Bruce Peninsula Region. These trends also apply to people working as a medical radiation technologist.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Medical radiation technologists (NOC 3215) in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Medical radiation technologists in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region:
- Approximately 320 people work in this occupation.
- Medical radiation technologists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 79%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 13%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: