human resources generalist
Posted on June 22, 2022
Liuyishou Int'l Management Co. (Canada). Ltd.
Liuyishou Hotpot was founded in 2000, which is a famous enterprise specializing in management of hot pot chain and franchisees. It began as a corner shop and expanded to become a giant international food group with more than 1000 locations, covering 31 provinces in China, and many other places in the United States, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong etc. In 2014, Liuyishou chose the greater Vancouver (Canada) for our North America Head Office.
We are looking for an experienced *Human Resources Generalist**,* who will work in partnership with Operations to promote and drive the Liuyishou culture. He or she will also provide coaching, mentoring, and guidance in applicable labor laws and company standards, also including, but not limited to HR Development, Training, Recruiting and Compliance.
· Recruiting and maintaining a talented pool of team members and managers
· Creates training and tools and effectively trains new managers on HR Policies and Ops.
· Plan, co-ordinate, execute and follow-up on all training activities within the Liuyishou, including new staff orientation, new store manager in training program, HOTPOT Institute training program, etc.
· Establishing a professional relationship with all restaurants/companies? personnel
· Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
· Supporting the Director of Human Resources with special projects
· All other duties as assigned.
*Skills and Qualifications: *
· College degree or equivalent preferred
· 1-2 Years HR experience required preferably in restaurant industry
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong computer knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders (verbally and written) in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
· Must have availability for local and out-of-state travel; as needed.
· Excellent people skills and positive attitude
We offer a competitive package, including Performance Bonuses and Medical & Dental Insurance to the right candidate.
If you are interested in the Human Resources Generalist position and would like to join and grow with Liuyishou North America, we encourage you to send a Cover Letter and Resume to us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Dental care
* Extended health care
* Vision care
* 8 hour shift
* HR and/or admin: 2 years (preferred)
* English and Chinese (preferred)
- LocationVancouver, BC
- SalaryNot available
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.