Posted on June 29, 2022
S.A.J. Dance Inc.
· Teaching smooth and/or rhythm? dance style includes social, performance and competition dancing
· Develop, sell and teach dance programs
· Create a fun, social supportive atmosphere for the students in the studio
· Participate in and perform in dance skits, Pro AM events, competitions and professional dance shows
*Skills requirement: *
· In-depth knowledge of dance techniques and forms specifically in rhythm or smooth dance style
· Must have Associate Bronze Certification in the Arthur Murray Dance Studio method of instruction
· Completed Secondary school
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (language of work)
· Have some dance teaching experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.77 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Hand sanitizing, masks are optional as per the comfort level, large space with windows for air flow.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* teaching: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-07-30
Expected start date: 2022-07-05
- LocationVancouver, BC
- Salary$$31.77HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.