agent, real estate
Title posted on indeed.com -
Real Estate Agent
Posted on June 13, 2022
Exciting career opportunities in Toronto. Dynamic real estate team *Chestnut Park Real Estate,* *The6ixproperty* is seeking a licensed salesperson. We are a PRE-CONSTRUCTION and Resale team.
We?re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions! You need good verbal and communication skills! Must be responsible, driven, passionate, and hungry to succeed with your own vehicle.
* Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
* Promptly follow up on inquiries, leads, and prospective customers.
* Able to handle, track, and close team leads.
* Effectively communicate with management and team.
* Quick response to Hot leads to specific projects/properties .
* Pre-qualifying leads as potential purchasers by gathering specific notes on clients needs and current situation.
* Meeting with customers at the office and out at site locations.
* Servicing Pre-construction, Re-sales, and Leases.
* Providing after-sales service.
* Completing sales-related paperwork.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
* Previous work experience as a Sales Consultant.
* Telemarketing experience.
* Agents with pre-construction experience.
* Good knowledge of the Real Estate field.
* Excellent social skills.
* Professional appearance and a positive disposition.
* Ability to travel and work irregular hours.
* Basic knowledge of sales and Office software.
* Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career.
* Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
* Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
* Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
* Show good organizational and time management skills.
* Access to own vehicle
* Current Real Estate License.
* Access to own vehicle
Training is provided. The office is in Downtown, Toronto (St Clair/Yonge).
Please forward resume to *Team @the6ixproperty.com*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
* Commission pay
* Profit sharing
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
- LocationToronto, ON
- Salary$$50,000 to $120,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.