Posted on June 08, 2022
Joy Global (Canada) Ltd., a Komatsu Comp
Reports to: Sales Manager, Hard Rock
Shift: 5 x 2; Mon ? Fri, 8 hours per day
Location: Quebec (anywhere in Quebec, needs to be able to commute to Val D?or)
Travel: up to 50%
* Develops sales opportunities for Komatsu Hard Rock product lines within the defined territory and key accounts.
* Leads the bidding process to provide leadership and consistency to our commercial offerings
* Complete quotations, engage in negotiations, execute contracts, and other sales and service-related activities.
* Provides input when developing sales budgets and targets.
* Responsible for achieving sales budget and targets.
* Participate as key member of key account sales team.
* Develops account plan for key accounts.
* Assesses customers? total potential with Komatsu Hard Rock products. Performs opportunity analysis by customer and site.
* Builds long-term relationships with customers, understands key decision makers in each account
* Interacts with customers to understand their applications
* Leads the account team to ensure appropriate alignment and relationships are maintained
* Acts as key contact for accounts and liaises with appropriate personnel to communicate customer needs.
* Provides feedback on matters relating to product development requirements and activities
* Provides regular status reports on business activities and opportunity development.
* Develops and maintains accurate customer records including installed base, key contacts, customer project status, won/lost sales, etc.
* Stays current with industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting sales and customers.
* Continuously develop and improve market analysis, including current machine install base, market potential, customer buying criteria and support requirements.
* Maintain knowledge of the competitors? products and activities
* Participate in departmental strategy and planning sessions.
* Work as team with all business lines to capitalize on synergies
* Travel to customer sites on an as-required basis.
* Other duties, as assigned.
*Skills & Qualifications: *
* Bilingual (French and English)
* 5 years? experience working directly in sales focused account management role
* Knowledge of the underground mining industry with the ability to develop understanding of customer business processes.
* Underground Mobile Equipment knowledge
* Must be self-motivated with a sales driven attitude with a proactive approach to developing new business opportunities
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present message in a clear, concise manner to varying audiences from production workers to senior management
* Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
* Highly developed interpersonal and active listening skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of an integrated, comprehensive team.
* Strategic thinker - strong ability to see opportunities and ability to convert into added value proposal for our clients
* Strong customer service focus.
* Solid MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Able and willing to work underground.
* Able and willing to travel extensively
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Commission pay
* Company pension
* Dental care
* Extended health care
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* RRSP match
* Vision care
* 8 hour shift
- LocationMontréal, QC
- SalaryNot available
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.