Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Set up, operate and tend machinery used for mixing, calendering, extruding, moulding and curing rubber materials or rubber products; Operate machines or equipment to cut, shape, splice, fit and cement rubber materials to form rubber parts or finished rubber products; Operate finishing machines or equipment to trim, grind or buff rubber products into final form; Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle; Make minor adjustments or repairs to products; Lay out and prepare rubber materials for assembly; Inspect finished rubber products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards; Adjusting machinery and equipment to proper settings; Load or feed rubber, pigments, filler, oil and chemicals into machines
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Odours; Dusty; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits; Paramedical services coverage
- Financial benefits
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP); Long-term care insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Long-term care insurance
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.