College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Additional Skills
- Help with scheduling and workflow
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Organized
- Pharmacy technicians Skills
- Maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products; Bill third party insurers; Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate, enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients
- Screening questions
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Are you currently a student?; What is your current level of study?; What is your current field of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.