On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Private Investigator (PI) provincial/territorial Licence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Word
- Additional Skills
- Produce reports
- Type of Experience
- Retail loss prevention; Process serving; Private investigation; Present evidence in court; Preparation of information (evidence) reports; Mobile surveillance/stakeouts; Interviews/statement taking; Audio-video surveillance; Mystery shopping
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Computer; Internet access; Cellular phone
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking
- Investigative Expertise
- Undercover work; Theft investigations; Spousal infidelity/divorce evidence; Personal protection; Missing persons/runaways; Insurance investigations; Intellectual property; Fraud investigation; Executive protection; Criminal harassment (stalking); Child custody evidence; Background checks (pre-marital, pre-employments etc.); Asset searches/financial checks
- Workplace information
- On the road job
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.