Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Shop for food and household supplies; Provide personal care; Provide companionship; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Mend clothing and linens; Launder clothing and household linens; Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder); Administer bedside and personal care; Feed or assist in feeding; Administer medications; Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk; Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Experience with Special Needs Children
- Assistance with mobility
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs); Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Medical exam
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.