Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Obtain information and prepare reports or case histories; Assess client's relevant skill strengths and development needs; Resolve conflict situations; Implement behaviour management programs; Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of treatment programs; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Liaise with other social services agencies and health care providers involved with clients; Accompany clients to appointments and social outings
- Work Setting
- Private residence
- Security and Safety
- Child abuse registry check; Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home; Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Long term benefits
- Life insurance
Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.