or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Major Work Area
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $1,500,001 - $4,000,000; $4,000,001 - $8,000,000; $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people; Working groups; Contractors; Staff in various areas of responsibility; 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Interpersonal awareness
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions; Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Financial benefits
- Mileage paid
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Free parking available, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.