No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations; Clean and maintain work space
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Repetitive Machining Operation Experience
- Turning; Grinding
- Personal Suitability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.