Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Provincial/territorial Real Estate Sales Licence
1 year to less than 2 years
- Other Languages
- Cantonese; Mandarin
- Area of Specialization
- Real estate counselling; Real estate data analysis; Marketing strategy development; Leasing/renting; Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Work Setting
- Head office
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Real Estate Experience
- Residential; New residential home building; Commercial
- Health benefits
- Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- Long term benefits
- Life insurance; Other benefits
- Screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Life insurance, Other benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.