or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Recommend improvements in inspection, licensing and safety standards; Provide expert advice and testimony; Prepare draft investigative reports of findings; Inspect and evaluate material and equipment for compliance to standards; Conduct component defect investigations, examinations and tests; Collect and analyze data from accidents; Recommend corrective or enforcement action; Conduct inspections and tests of a variety of mechanical and electronic weighing and measuring devices and systems
- Type of Inspection
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Safety equipment/gear; Cellular phone
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Screening questions
- What is your current field of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Veterans
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.