Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Train or arrange for training; Supervise workers and projects; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Recommend personnel actions; Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes; Co-ordinate and schedule activities; Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods; Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
- Additional Skills
- Prepare production and other reports
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.