No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate; Standard First Aid Certificate; Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate; Confined Space Entry Training; Forklift Operator Certification; Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Handle, sort and move drill pipes, tools, cement and other materials; Clean up rig areas; Assist other workers to maintain drilling equipment on drill floor
- Work Setting
- Offshore drilling rig
- Security and Safety
- Medical exam; Drug test; Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Dangerous; Outdoors; At heights; Wet/damp; Noisy; Odours; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel regularly; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload
- Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation provided; Remote location
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.