No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Operate machines or equipment to cut, shape, splice, fit and cement rubber materials to form rubber parts or finished rubber products; Make minor adjustments or repairs to products; Lay out and prepare rubber materials for assembly; Inspect finished rubber products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards; Check and monitor product quality; Adjusting machinery and equipment to proper settings
- Security and Safety
- Drug test
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Dependability; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.