Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Set up machines and equipment; Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality; Oversee safety of operations; Establish work schedules; Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers; Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Additional Skills
- Train or arrange for training; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Recommend personnel actions; Prepare and submit reports
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat; Gloves; Ear plugs
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.